- Extract the PES6.exe in your Pro Evolution Soccer 6 main folder (default: C:\ProgramsKonamiPro Evolution Soccer 6). The original file must be overwritten.
- Extract the Kitserver folder in your Pro Evolution Soccer 6 main folder (same folder of the previous step). Then open it and run the setup.exe, click on Install and the Kitserver will be installed (If it tells you it is already installed, click on Remove and then Install).
- You need DkZ Studio 0.91b or later to install this ( Download DkZ Studio 0.91b).
- Extract the Superpatch_dat.dkz in any folder. Then double click it (remember you must have DkZ Studio installed) and it will be opened. Go to Patch->Apply Patch in Folder and select the Dat folder in your Pro Evolution Soccer 6 main folder (default: C:\ProgramsKonamiPro Evolution Soccer 6dat). Wait some minutes while DkZ Studio is installing it, and then you will be shown a message telling you that the installation was successfully.
- Copy the provided Option File (KONAMI-WIN32PES6OPT) into the Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Option File folder (default: DocumentsKONAMIPro Evolution Soccer 6folder1). The default file must be overwritten.
- Now you are ready to play!